Get Ready for MOTA Group's IPO!
Planning to be the 1st Consumer Drone on a
U.S. National Exchange
Invest in Drone, Blockchain, and Robotics
How a Silicon Valley company is disrupting a $120B Robot and Drone industry
Robots and drones are not commodities; they are necessities.
Lily Next-Gen vs Competitors
“Lily demoed perfectly. It promises to make camera drones fun and easy.”
Oct. 6, 2017
“We launched Lily Next-Gen in October 2017, and it’s been selling very well since.”
Jan. 10, 2018
“Mota envisions a future where blockchain gives greater transparency to drone flight.”
Jan. 9, 2018
THEY TELL ABOUT US
“We hired to organise our business online, simplify our process, create a brand that communicated to
our demographic clearly, and increase our sales. We recommended the team!”
— Anita Tran.IT Solutions.
Use of Proceeds
Lily Drone-Maker Mota Wants to Capitalize
on the Blockchain Craze.
MarketWatch — January 8, 2018
Invest in Drone Simplicity
We are exploring the application of blockchain technology to drones. Drones collect data, and blockchain offers a better way to capture, safeguard, and share data.
Blockchain technology already enables safe and secure activities such as online voting, digital rights protection, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
FISCAL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2017 UPDATE
– Expand production to catch up with demand
– Stock sufficient inventory worldwide
– Increase sales personnel and structure
– Capital to be used increase production to eliminate expedited shipping fees and overtimes
– Stock Inventory in Europe, South America and Canada for reduced shipping fees and faster fulfillment
Meet The Team
President / Founder
- Consumer Technology Visionary
- Broad Management Experience
- FAA Safety Team
Chief Product Officer
- Product Management Experience
- International Manufacturing Know-How
- Advises Multinational Startups
Board of Directors
- Co-Founder Multiple Companies
- Fund Management Experience
- Financial Industry Background
Financial Advisor, CPA
- Major Company CFO
- Manages IPO-Readiness
- Multiple Sectors, Regions
Board of Directors
- Financial Services Experience
- Direct-to-Consumer Sales
- Successful Consumer Products Companies
Audit Committee Chair
- Adjunct UC Berkeley Professor
- CFO Major Organizations
- Audit Committee Chair
RSVP for Upcoming Conferences
Frequently Asked Questions
What will the proceeds be used for?
We intend to use the net proceeds of this offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes, including to finance our growth, enhance and improve our solutions, fund capital expenditures, or expand our existing business through investments in or acquisitions of other businesses, solutions, or technologies. However, we do not have any commitments for any such investments or acquisitions at this time. Our management will have broad discretion in the application of the net proceeds to us from this offering and investors will be relying on the judgment of our management regarding the application of the proceeds.
What type of offering is it?
It is an Initial Public Offering (IPO) through SEC Reg A+. This regulation allows companies to offer shares to the general public.
There are other companies in this sector. How are you different?
We are have been in business much longer than any of the other companies in this sector and that has allowed us to create a community of hundreds of thousands of people that believe in our products. We are one of the only companies in the United States in Robotics and Drone sector.
Will you enter the market for military drones?
We already enjoy sales to military channels through our distribution, even though it’s not our main focus. After our offering, we intend to expand this further. But our primary focus is to meet the demand of our mass-market customers.
Do you plan to grow by acquiring other companies?
One of the benefits of being public is the ability to partner with other organizations to expand our markets. We’re always on the lookout for companies with great technologies and/or customer base. We do not have any commitments at this time.
Is there a cost to investing?
No, there is no fee charged to the investor at any point during or after the transaction. You pay only for the number of shares you desire to purchase.
What’s the maximum amount I can invest?
Yes, anyone can invest. If you are based in the United States, you will be limited to investing no more than the greater of 10% of your net worth or 10% of your annual income.
Where can I get the full financial details of the offering?
Please refer to the Offering Circular for information on the offering. Here is the link: go.mota.com/703
How do I get information regarding investment opportunities?
For further Investor Information, please attend one of the conference calls below or email email@example.com.
The company has filed a Regulation A offering statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in regards to a distribution of its shares.. Until such statement is qualified by SEC:
1) No money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, will not be accepted; and
2) No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date.