Invest in Drone, Drone-to-Drone
Communication, and Robotics
We are one of the only drone companies in California. We are different than all other drone companies in that we make our drones simple to use, beautifully designed, safe, and human-friendly so everyone can use them.
This is an initial public offering (IPO) and is open to the general public for investment. Anyone can invest in our Common Stock. If you are not an accredited investor, your maximum investment amount is limited to 10% of your annual income or net worth. For the first time, investments are accepted via credit card, or traditional U.S. checking or wire.
– Over 2 million products shipped to 100+ countries.
– IPO-Proposed NASDAQ:MOTA.
– One of the only drone companies in U.S. Est. 2003.
– Brands include LILY, JETJAT, and GIGA.
– Retailers include Walmart, Fry’s, Staples & hundreds more.
– Company exploring drone-to-drone communication integration
and AI to realize the full capability of drones.
– Headquartered in San Jose, California.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
You’re just one-touch away from soaring the skies.
One-Touch Take off and Follow-Me
Unbelievably Simple to Fly
Advanced Features such as Smart Hover™
The Buzz About Mota
Lily Next-Gen Drone was born. This new drone has all of the latest and greatest technology that you can fit in a small drone. Some of the cool features of this drone are smart hover, follow me, and self drive (from your phone) mode.
– Nathan Kemmerer, Innovation Freak Podcast
MOTA Chief Executive Michael Faro said in an interview Monday that he envisions a future where drone-to-drone communication could decentralize the system for tracking drones, while providing greater transparency as to the whereabouts of drone flights. ‘Think of when we have hundreds of thousands of drones flying in one area at a time,’ Faro said. ‘That’s hundreds of thousands of eyes in the sky. No centralized place should have a monopoly over such data.
– Sally French, MarketWatch
Drone shipments projected to rise from 2.2 million units
in 2015 to more than 7.9 million units annually by 2020.
Mota products are sold through two primary channels:
*More detailed financials are available upon request
Why Invest In Us?
Robotics & Artificial
More Than 2 Million
Lily Next-Gen vs
“Lily demoed perfectly. It promises to make camera drones fun and easy.”
Oct. 6, 2017
“We launched Lily Next-Gen in October 2017, and it’s been selling very well since.”
Jan. 10, 2018
“Mota envisions a future where blockchain gives greater transparency to drone flight.”
Jan. 9, 2018
Our Lily Customers
Use of Proceeds
Increase Global Share
Companies in Robotics
Introduce LILY KIDS,
Safe Drone For All Ages
Invest in Drone Simplicity
We are exploring drone-to-drone communication technologies. Drones can collect secure data, and we offer a better way to capture, safeguard, and share data. All of Mota’s data storage locations are in the United States.
FISCAL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2017 UPDATE
– Expand production to catch up with demand
– Stock sufficient inventory worldwide
– Increase sales personnel and structure
– Capital to be used increase production to eliminate expedited shipping fees and overtimes
– Stock Inventory in Europe, South America and Canada for reduced shipping fees and faster fulfillment
Manages strategic direction, M&A, products, and production. 18+ years managing experience. Speaker at Stanford University and the Consumer Electronic Show multiple invitation and awards to White House.
Jeffrey L. Garon
Chief Financial Officer
Critical partner in finance, execution and expansion. 30 years+ in creating operating plans and financing growth.
Chief Product Officer
15+ years exp. Oversees manufacturing,
quality, costs, and timelines
Board of Directors
Founder and president CorpFin Management, As Seen on TV, Capital Growth Financial.
Board of Directors
Member of board of directors at Vuzix (NASDAQ: VUZI), Co-founder of Herakles Capital and AMK Capital Advisors and current Chief Financial Officer of PainQX.
Audit Committee Chair
Adjunct professor, UC Berkeley Extension; Audit Committee Chair, LWV; and CFO, Elder Care Alliance.
Financial Advisor, CPA
Sr. Managing Partner, Chord Advisors. Previously CFO, Renshaw Capital; CAO at Jeffries LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will the proceeds be used for?
What type of offering is it?
There are other companies in this sector. How are you different?
Will you enter the market for military drones?
Do you plan to grow by acquiring other companies?
Is there a cost to investing?
What’s the maximum amount I can invest?
Where can I get the full financial details of the offering?
How do I get information regarding investment opportunities?
The company has filed a Regulation A offering statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in regards to a distribution of its shares.. Until such statement is qualified by SEC:
1) No money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response, will not be accepted; and
2) No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date.